Senior Project Manager-Water/Wastewater , Dallas, TX
A full-service consulting firm offering planning, engineering and program management services to a variety of markets throughout the US is seeking to hire a Project ManagerWater/Wastewaterat their Dallas location. This firm has established itself as a national leader in the heavy civil infrastructure engineering industry and has access to industry-leading resources and expertise. This experienced and motivated individual will serve as Sr. Project Manager on large-scale water and wastewater infrastructure projects, serve as key Client Manager for major North Texas clients and lead our Dallas Infrastructure Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Plan and manage all aspects of small, medium and large water/ wastewater facility projects.
* Independently coordinates the work of engineers, designers/draft persons and sub-consultants throughout the projects execution.
* Establish and maintain client relations.
* Is involved with marketing, contractual development, and design execution.
* Participates in reviews with various governing agencies for code and regulatory compliance.
* Is responsible to coordinate workload throughout the project, from initial plan development to completed project design, ensuring projects are within budget and on schedule.
* Is responsible for managing the financial aspects of assigned engineering projects; coordinating and adjusting the work effort within the project team to ensure project work is completed on schedule and within allocated budget.
* Capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects and clients.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* Licensed PE in Texas
* 12 years client/project management and/or design experience with water/wastewater facility (WW Treatment, Pumping or Storage) OR large- diameter pipeline projects.
* Experience with regulatory requirements and securing appropriate regulatory permits associated with design and construction water and wastewater treatment facilities.