Michael Baker International
WHO WE ARE
Michael Baker International is a global leader in Engineering, Architecture and Consulting professionals dedicated to developing and implementing innovative solutions to the world’s infrastructure and environmental challenges. Supported by more than 6,000 employees in 90 offices worldwide, we provide a full continuum of life-cycle engineering consulting, specialized global construction, base operations, Green Infrastructure, security management and intelligence solutions.
Michael Baker International’s Water Group provides innovative consulting, planning and engineering solutions for the entire spectrum of the water cycle. We have proven experience in providing a full range of professional services from scientific and technical analysis, concept through design, and construction support services. Protection and management of water resources starts at the watershed level and follows the movement of water through urban and agricultural areas, streams, lakes and reservoirs, water distribution systems, wastewater collection systems, and water/wastewater treatment plants.
You’ll be a part of our team of talented engineers focused on water, wastewater and municipal infrastructure projects that include planning, design and engineering on a variety of engineering projects with a focus on water and wastewater pipelines, transmission and conveyance systems.
• You will be involved with a variety of water-related projects such as conveyance systems, pump stations and pipeline work.
• You will work as part of a project team and perform planning, design development, calculations, presentations and overall project development for a variety of projects.
• Prepare design calculations, drawings, and specifications for water and wastewater pipelines and pumping stations.
• Conduct technical evaluations to support planning and design related to water and wastewater systems.
• Prepare and review of technical memoranda, reports, drawings, specifications, and miscellaneous contract documents.
• Communicate effectively and coordinate with project teams including other disciplines (cost estimators, GIS, designers, and other engineers).
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering or related engineering field required.
• Have 3 years of increasingly-responsible, professional experience in the study, design, and construction administration of water and wastewater facilities and wastewater conveyance infrastructure (pipelines, force mains, and pump stations).
• Be self-starter, versatile and interested in working on a variety of projects supporting the Water and Wastewater Group.
• Have strong technical writing and communication skills required.
• Demonstrate proficiency in organization and presentation of documentation.
• Possess an EIT
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite including Word, Outlook, Project, Excel and PowerPoint is required
Michael Baker International
Website : http://www.mbakerintl.com
Baker (NYSE Amex: BKR), founded in 1940, provides professional engineering and consulting services for public and private sector clients worldwide.