Transdev North America, Inc.
Certified Water Operator','81787','!*!','!*!Veolia North America is the global leader in optimized resource management, With over 163,000 employees worldwide, Veolia designs and provides water, waste and energy management solutions that contribute to the sustainable development of communities. Operator Full time Swing shift $24-27/hr DOE Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, AD&D, Life insurance Minimum Grade 3T MA drinking water license The Operator maintains water treatment, processing, and testing equipment in water treatment facility to purify water to meet permit and operational requirements. .','!*!- High School education or equivalent with the ability to communicate effectively in writing and orally (operational, process, safety and quality instructions). Must have the ability to perform basic math equations. Associate's degree in a science or technical area strongly preferred.
- Two to five years experience in a related position and environment with knowledge of the methods, techniques, and practices of water/wastewater treatment.
- Ability to efficiently operate equipment such as pumps, engines, centrifuge, generators, valves, gates, mixers, conveyors, blowers, dryers, chemical feed, odor control, disinfection equipment, sludge processing filters, belt presses, and measuring/control devices, testing equipment and material handling equipment.
- Ability to diagnose process and mechanical problems in single or multiple unit processes, troubleshoot basic equipment and take corrective action within policy and procedure limitations.
- Use computer programs for process control.
- Must be able to respond to emergency calls as needed and work extended hours to accommodate site needs.
- Valid driver's license and a safe driving record.
- Minimum Grade 3T MA drinking water license
','Operation/Maintenance / Construction / Transport Construction Utility','United States-Massachusetts-Lynn','','Nov 3, 2017','Standard','','','Full-time','Non-Management','A levels / GED / High School Diploma / NCEA level 3 / Leaving Certificate','A levels / GED / High School Diploma / NCEA level 3 / Leaving Certificate','Certified Water Operator
Transdev North America, Inc.
Website : http://www.transdevna.com
Transdev North America is a leader in the transportation industry and is the largest private sector provider of multiple modes of transportation in North America. We operate and manage top quality, efficient, environmentally sustainable transportation networks that enhance people’s mobility and their quality of life. Transdev provides safe, reliable, and efficient service that passengers, transit authorities, airports and universities trust. We manage many modes of public transportation including bus, rail, bus rapid transit (BRT), paratransit, taxi and shuttle services. Every year from coast to coast, more than 400 million passengers travel with us to work, study, shop or play. In the U.S. and Canada, Transdev operates service in 200 contracts with a workforce of nearly 20,000. Our Transit Division operates some of the largest and most sophisticated bus networks and complex paratransit systems in the U.S. and Canada, including Phoenix, Denver, San Diego, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Baltimore, Washington, DC, Montreal and Toronto. Our Rail Division operates major commuter rail networks in Miami and San Diego and performs track maintenance work in many cities across the U.S. Our On-Demand Division provides airport shuttle, taxi, private sedan and charter bus services to airports and around town in 40 leading U.S. cities. Our IntelliRide Division provides smart mobility management solutions including call center brokerage operations for healthcare-related transportation.