Water Treatment Crew Leads, Supervisors, Managers
Our client, an Oil & Gas services company, is actively seeking Water Treatment Crew Leads, Supervisors, and Managers with experience performing basic water tests, taking measurements, documenting results through reports, and sharing quantitative data, to join their team in Midland, TX.
* Regularly perform water analysis and engage in advanced problem- solving to apply the appropriate chemical solutions and monitor effects for additional treatment.
* Focus on performing required services, as dictated by contractual obligations.
* Consistently calibrate pumps and perform repairs that restore chemical feeds.
* Monitor product feed rates and their relative impact on the water sample and make necessary adjustments to the treatment program when gaps are detected.
* Provide technical guidance and instruction to junior technicians.
* Enter results into a software program and communicate results utilizing service reports.
* Assist in water-related system improvement projects.
* Monitor product inventories.
* Utilize and maintain company equipment in good, clean condition.
* Other duties as assigned by manager.
* 4-year degree in Engineering or related course of study.
* 2-5 years of experience in water treatment, chemical or water transfer industries.
* Advanced problem-solving skills.
* Experience leading one or multiple crews is required.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
* Moderate travel may be required depending upon a number of sites assigned.
* May require long hours & varied work schedules.
* The employee may be required to sit, stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
* The employee may be required to drive both short and long distances, not to exceed DOT regulations.
* The employee is sometimes required to maneuver drums weighing 250- 800 pounds.
* The employee is occasionally required to lift 60 pounds.