Water/Wastewater Engineer','144472','!*!About UsAt HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That’s why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. Watch our 'About Us' videoWe believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
Primary ResponsibilitiesIn the role of Water/Wastewater Engineer, we'll count on you to:
• Take responsibility for performing complex assignments exercising judgment in evaluation, selection and modification of standard engineering techniques and procedures
• Make decisions on significant design and engineering procedures as needed
• Function as technical specialist or project manager on mid-size projects as needed
• Supervise small staff of professionals and technicians as needed
• Perform other duties as needed','!*!Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
• 5 years of experience designing and creating plans and specifications for water and wastewater projects
• PE or able to obtain
• Self-motivated, able to work independently and with a project team to completion of a task
• An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
• MSCE preferred
Why HDRAt HDR, we know work isn’t only about who you work for; it’s also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other’s contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way. ','United States-Hawaii-Honolulu','','','','','','Water Treatment','Full-time','Regular','','Pump Stations and Pipelines','Pump Stations and Pipelines','Dec 22, 2017','Water/Wastewater Engineer
Website : http://www.hdrinc.com
HDR is a global employee-owned firm providing architecture, engineering, consulting, construction and related services through our various operating companies. Our professionals are committed to helping clients manage complex projects and make sound decisions.