Slayden Constructors is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Mechanical Estimator to be based out of our company headquarters located in Stayton, OR.
• Serve as the point of contact for internally and coordinate the parameters of the estimating assignment.
• Review design documents such as specifications and drawings to identify risks and opportunities related to competitive pricing for key project elements.
• Develop costs estimates in a manner and level of detail consistent with the project goals.
• Review the final multi-discipline estimate and prepare report deliverables for the end user.
• Lead preparation of smaller estimates and lead project estimating teams.
• BS in Engineering, Construction Management, other technical degree, or equivalent experience
• 5 plus years of related experience – combination of estimating and field experience is preferred.
• Field experience is required
• The ability to estimate all disciplines with an emphasis in Civil & Process Mechanical.
• Experience working with other discipline estimators to develop a comprehensive project estimate
• Water / Wastewater Treatment Plant experience is preferred
• Strong computer skills required
• Must be proficient in using MS Word, and Excel
Construction, Estimating, Field Work
• Cost control and scheduling exposure is a plus
• Hydro/Fish facility experience is a plus
• Experience in pipelines and various water conveyance systems is a plus
• Planswift experience is a plus
• HCSS (Heavybid) Estimating software knowledge is a plus
Please send Cover Letter and Resume to ****
MWH Constructors is a project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to municipal, federal and industrial clients and their local communities, we offer single-source integrated construction services and project delivery methods that incorporate industry-leading preconstruction services and safety practices. .
Slayden Constructors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, the Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Location (Multiple Cities or States):
United States - Oregon - Stayton