Synerfac Technical Staffing
Maintenance / Skilled Trades
Temp to Perm
WASTE WATER LEVEL 1 OPERATOR
FULL TIME DAY/NIGHT POSITIONS, 5 – 6 DAYS PER WEEK.
• OVERTIME , IF NECESSARY.
• OPERATING AND MAINTAINING OUR WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT.
• MUST HAVE A DELAWARE LEVEL I OPERATORS LICENSE.
• EXCELLENT AND COMPETITIVE PAY PACKAGE.
• EXCELLENT BENEFITS – VACATION, HOLIDAY, SICK PAY, MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, LIFE & DISABILITY INSURANCE MATCHING 401K PLAN.
Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
Must be have a to a Level 1 Wastewater certification.
Must have the ability to read and record measuring devices
be able to work in a group environment,
accepting assignments from the supervisor in addition to working independently.
Must have a good attendance record,
be able to work flexible hours, have good communication, organizational, mechanical, and mathematical skills.
Must be able to perform moderate to heavy lifting on a regular basis.
Must have the ability to read, write, and verbally communicate in English
-Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
loading residual tankers,
transfer to applicator, and apply residuals to assigned fields for up to five (5) hours per day.
- Incumbent will also collect samples maintain records of AGU activities, and assist with record keeping, plant operations and routine testing.
- Operating and performing routine and assigned preventative maintenance and minor repairs on tractor tankers, applicators, and assigned wastewater treatment plant equipment.
- Employee will respond to emergency call-ins and provide weekend coverage as scheduled.
- All other duties as assigned by Wastewater Management.
- Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and up to 25 pounds of force frequently.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds occasionally and up to 25 pounds frequently.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk on concrete surfaces continuously for 8 hours or more per shift.
- Must be able to operate heavy machinery over uneven surfaces for 8 hours or more per shift.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders repeatedly at least 10 feet off of the ground.
- Must be able to safely work at heights of 30 feet or more above the ground.
- Must be able to work while kneeling, squatting, bending over, crawling, as well as work while reaching overhead.
- Must be able to enter and work within confined spaces.
- Must be able to maintain balance at all times such as while on catwalks and while observing large rotating equipment.
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends as required based on business needs and in a hectic environment.
- Must be able to perform strenuous work in all weather extremes.
Synerfac Branch Phone:
Synerfac Technical Staffing
Phone : (302) 324-9400
Website : http://www.synerfac.com/
Since 1987, Synerfac has served its clients by providing top-notch contract technical staff. We make it easy to get the right people every time using our time-tested, proven methods. If you have an immediate staffing need, post your staffing requirements here right now. It's that simple!