We are seeking a Senior Water Resources Engineer (Floodplain) in New Orleans, Louisiana. This is a full-time, permanent position with one of the largest, leading Engineering and Consulting firms in nationwide and globally.
Requirements / Responsibilities for this position include:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or Water Resources Engineering
* Licensed/Registered Professional Engineer
* Minimum 15 years of experience with water resources, floodplain management, and hydrologic and hydraulic (H&H) modeling
* Experience with flood risk assessments and analysis, mapping and flood system operations
* Knowledge of NFIP and FEMA mapping
Full-time, permanent position
Competitive salary and great benefits
Relocation assistance will be provided
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is the leading Headhunter and Executive Search firm for Engineering, Architecture, Construction, and Manufacturing professionals nationwide. We have direct communication with hiring managers allowing us to get you in front of company decision makers. People who want to be hired come to us for help. We want to see you thrive in challenging work environments that bring you excitement and prosperity in your career!
WATER | RESOURCES | ENGINEER | ENGINEERING | FLOOD | FLOODING | PE | FLOODPLAIN | HYDROLOGIC | HYDRAULIC | H&H | NFIP | FEMA