Regional Manager Water/Wastewater - Baltimore, MD
A national engineering leader in environmental audits/assessments; design; construction administration and inspection is seeking a Regional Manager for their Baltimore, MD office. As the Regional Manager, you will oversee a team to strategically grow the water, wastewater, and stormwater practices both geographically and through service diversity. This includes the delivery of outstanding service within the companys core values to serve clients with integrity, commitment, and professionalism. This is an excellent opportunity for career advancement with a rapidly growing firm. The position has the expectation to mature to a senior management position with partnership and ownership opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Earn business by creating key client relationships to secure new service opportunities; driving sales effort to increase client base; increasing company visibility through marketing activities; presenting technical papers; participating in committees and professional organizations; and achieve bookings goals through strategic marketing plans, prospecting, and leading the proposal and interviewprocesses
* Fulfill client commitments by exceeding client expectations; maintaining positive rapport with clients; building lasting client relationships; fulfilling contact obligations; maximizing contracted scope; and being actively involved in key projects
* Meet financial obligations by attaining profitability and performance metrics; improving income to expense ratios; promptly implementing contingency plans; and realizing annual business plan and strategic goals.
* Lead operations force by driving day-to-day operations consistent with the corporate mission, vision, and core values; leading recruiting of high-level talent; building careers; implementing succession plan; establishing high expectations to deliver high performance results; supporting other operating units; and promoting cooperation with corporate group support services
* Impact operational efficiency by achieving production and quality assurance goals; ensuring compliance to corporate safety program; enforcing adherence of SOPs and standard processes; measuring and implementing processes to improve production and quality of work; and exceeding budgeted utilization goals
* BS or MS degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an accredited four-year college or university
* Licensed Professional Engineer
* Minimum of 10 years-experience: experience in municipal water, wastewater, stormwater, and facilities is preferred. Leadership experience required.
* Penchant for business development and proven success required
* Excellent communication skills; ability to convey information effectively; understand ideas and information presented in writing and verbally; including presentations