MedTeam Staffing, Inc.
$90,000.00 - $110,000.00
Stormwater Project Manager
The Stormwater Project Manager will support the water resources and stormwater quality efforts in New England. The individual will serve in a project management role for large stormwater and water resource projects, maintain strong client relations, and secure new business, with a goal of growing our stormwater quality practice in New England. This individual will capitalize on our substantial existing on-call contracts with several major New England clients to identify/target opportunities and build internal and external teams that can effectively compete, win, and perform work.
Major duties/responsibilities of the position include:
• Supervise, plan, design, prioritize and provide project management expertise for stormwater quality projects
• Manage the preparation feasibility studies, plans, specifications, technical documents and contracts
The Stormwater Project Manager will play a key role in planning and design projects as a project manager in the New England area. The individual will lead project development, responsible for financial management of projects, ensuring key deadlines are met, and that project staff work together collaboratively and effectively.
• A Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or a related engineering/science discipline
• 5-10 years of progressive experience leading stormwater/water resources planning, design, and analysis of stormwater/water resources projects for municipalities and public entities in New England
• Registered PE in one of the New England States or ability to obtain professional engineering license
• Strong project management skills including the ability to manage tasks for technically complex projects
• Strong work ethic and problem solving skills
• Ability to read and interpret regulatory language including guidance documents and fact sheets to assist with evaluating and demonstrating compliance with stormwater policy for municipal or federal agencies
• Knowledge of safe work practices and the ability to train employees on corporate safety guidelines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
MedTeam Staffing, Inc.
Website : http://www.medteamstaffing.com/
MedTeam Staffing is a highly personalized recruiting firm focusing on the needs of the medical professional and our clients. Our purpose is to recruit talented healthcare professionals and place them in professionally rewarding positions while helping hospitals across the nation fulfill their employment needs with highly qualified individuals. Our goal is twofold: Enhance individual careers and provide a source of first-rate candidates. MedTeam Staffing will strive to develop long term relationships with our clients and candidates, rather than one-time placements. MedTeam Staffing will never source individuals from our client facilities. MedTeam Staffing will present only those candidates who are prepared to move for the right opportunity and the best possible match for the available opportunity. We will not waste our clients' time. MedTeam Staffing will honor our commitments and stand by our word.