Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Are you an individual who takes pride in delivering exceptional work? Are you looking for a way to make a difference? When you join **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. you will enjoy a unique and welcoming culture. You will find that we offer a non-hierarchical, collaborative, and supportive environment, allowing you to do your best work. The work we do is interesting, challenging and wide-ranging in nature, and so is our client base. If you are looking for more client interaction, project development and oversight, and helping to build a bigger water/wastewater practice within the Phoenix area, this opportunity may be the next step in your career.
We are seeking an engineer with experience managing and executing work involving utility infrastructure projects for the water industry (wastewater / water treatment, pumping and/or pipelines). In this role, you will utilize your consulting expertise to manage and execute work on projects and to help ensure successful client relationships.
- Successfully manage and deliver projects on time and on budget. Execute work on water and wastewater facilities including: comprehensive planning, preliminary design and final design projects. Provide office engineering support during construction.
- Lead project team in planning and/or designing a major engineering project
- Provide consultation in area of technical expertise (wastewater /water treatment, pump stations, water / sewer pipelines). Make decisions and solve problems.
- Prepare and make presentations to clients for professional meetings
- Utilize internal project management tools and resources.
- Direct the work of engineers, drafters and designers, coordinate with other disciplines
- Delegate and oversee the work of technical staff and engineers.
- Assist with business development pursuits
- Develop scope, schedule and budget for design projects
Desired Skills and Experience:
- B.S. in related engineering field required (Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, etc.)
- Arizona PE required
- Minimum of 6 years experience in municipal water and wastewater engineering and consulting industry
- Proven track record of successfully managing small to mid-level projects and delivering on time and on budget while meeting or exceeding client expectations
- Successful marketing, proposal writing, proposal management, and public presentations experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to conduct effective presentations and written report preparation
- Valid drivers license and good driving record
- Solid experience with MS Office products, including MS Project.
For more than 70 years, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. has been creating leading-edge environmental solutions for public agencies and private industry. We strive to be the environmental company of choiceto our clients, who benefit from our passion for delivering exceptional quality, and to our employees, present and future, who share our commitment to client service, collaboration and innovation. Join us, and you will find a home where you can do your best work, reach new levels of expertise and enjoy exceptional development opportunities. As a privately held firm with over 1,500 employee-owners in 50 offices nationwide, the opportunity awaits for you to advance.
This position is subject to a pre-employment background check and a pre-employment drug test.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is proud to be an EEO/AAP Employer. Minorities/Women/Disabled/Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?