Career Development Partners
$90,000 - $110,000
Stormwater Project Manager
The Stormwater Project Manager will support the water resources and stormwater quality efforts in New England. The individual will serve in a project management role for large stormwater and water resource projects, maintain strong client relations, and secure new business, with a goal of growing our stormwater quality practice in New England. This individual will capitalize on our substantial existing on-call contracts with several major New England clients to identify/target opportunities and build internal and external teams that can effectively compete, win, and perform work.
Major duties/responsibilities of the position include:
• Supervise, plan, design, prioritize and provide project management expertise for stormwater quality projects
• Manage the preparation feasibility studies, plans, specifications, technical documents and contracts
The Stormwater Project Manager will play a key role in planning and design projects as a project manager in the New England area. The individual will lead project development, responsible for financial management of projects, ensuring key deadlines are met, and that project staff work together collaboratively and effectively.
• A Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or a related engineering/science discipline
• 5-10 years of progressive experience leading stormwater/water resources planning, design, and analysis of stormwater/water resources projects for municipalities and public entities in New England
• Registered PE in one of the New England States or ability to obtain professional engineering license
• Strong project management skills including the ability to manage tasks for technically complex projects
• Strong work ethic and problem solving skills
• Ability to read and interpret regulatory language including guidance documents and fact sheets to assist with evaluating and demonstrating compliance with stormwater policy for municipal or federal agencies
• Knowledge of safe work practices and the ability to train employees on corporate safety guidelines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
Career Development Partners
4137 South Harvard Ave, Suite A
Tulsa, OK 74135
Phone: (918) 293-0500
Toll Free: (866) 466-1162
Better Business Bureau
We support employers throughout the employee life cycle - beginning with identifying, selecting and on-boarding the right people, to developing their leadership skills, to exiting the organization.
Where do You See Yourself in 5 Years?
The Risky Business of Layoffs
Why Should We Hire You?
Stress or Success
Why Did You Leave Your Most Recent Position?
Designed by Straight Way Media Solutions
Career Development Partners (CDP) is proud to be a Career Partners International (CPI) firm. CPI is a global Talent Management association that includes the best entrepreneur-owned consultancies in over 200 locations worldwide, linking them together to serve our clients seamlessly with a global footprint.