connection to 192.168.30.18:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
IT Job Pro
The Mid-Atlantic Region is a thriving\/growing area demanding differentiating client service, sustainable and innovative solutions, and effective collaboration with our technical service providers and client contacts. This is a highly strategic position for someone who takes pride in exceptional client service, and positive results for our environment and clients.
– Serves as project manager or senior technical resource for key clients. Manage multi-disciplinary resources to deliver projects on schedule and budget and according to client critical success factors.
– Utilizes internal systems for communication, tracking and collaboration on projects and opportunities.
– Supports development of staff members, especially as it relates to exceptional client service delivery, strategic planning, and effective communication.
– Leads teams conducting technical evaluations to support planning and design related to water, wastewater, and stormwater treatment, distribution or conveyance systems.
– Ensures quality client services, clarity on work products, and delivery of high quality services within budget and schedule constraints.
– Develops high-value client relationships, while representing BC with key clients and teaming partners.
– Engages and cultivates client service teams to support understanding and delivering on client needs and expectations.
– Creates client engagement strategies and pursuit plans, actively leading in key opportunity proposal strategy, positioning, teaming, messaging and interview development.
– Meets identified performance metrics including annual sales goals, project budgets and schedules.
– Leverages resources, experience and skills of the firm to support client goals.
– Participates in professional societies, creating connections for BC and technical professionals in support of client goals.
Desired Skills and Experience:
– B.S. degree in related engineering field (Civil, Environmental etc.) required; M.S. degree in related engineering field with a focus on wastewater and water services preferred.
– Professional Engineer registration in the State of North Carolina.
– A minimum of 8 years’ experience in consulting and engineering services in the environmental sector with progressive responsibilities including business development and project delivery especially for water and wastewater municipal clients, preferably in North Carolina.
– Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clients, lead strong project teams meeting project requirements, and provide strong business growth results in management roles.
– Proven track record of successfully managing projects and delivering on time and on budget while meeting or exceeding client expectations.
– Proven understanding of environmental and regulatory drivers for clients and projects.
– Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resources allocation, leadership techniques and coordination of people and resources.
– Proven technical skills with the ability to articulate ideas and concepts both visually and contextually are required.
– Ability to motivate others and lead teams to implement plans for projects and client pursuits.
For more than 70 years, Brown and Caldwell has been creating leading-edge environmental solutions for public agencies and private industry. We strive to be the environmental company of choice-to our clients, who benefit from our passion for delivering exceptional quality, and to our employees, present and future, who share our commitment to client service, collaboration and innovation. Join us, and you will find a home where you can do your best work, reach new levels of expertise and enjoy exceptional development opportunities. As a privately held firm with over 1,500 employee-owners in 50 offices nationwide, the opportunity awaits for you to advance.
This position is subject to a pre-employment background check and a pre-employment drug test.
Brown and Caldwell is proud to be an EEO\/AAP Employer. Minorities\/Women\/Disabled\/Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.