Dannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic - Wastewater Operator & Utilities in the United States (US) for their Minster, Ohio manufacturing facility.
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
)In this role you will be accountable for:
* HVAC (Freon based refrigerant)
* Air compressors, Fire Control Systems, Waste Treatment Operations, Plumbing and water supply
* Servicing and operating plant utility equipment and support systems with all relevant components: includes but not limited to industrial chilled and hot water production/distribution, steam generation/distribution, compressed air delivery/distribution, condensate return network, domestic water distribution/discharge, recycling equipment, industrial HVAC's, material/product handling equipment, PLC networks, HMI devices and control instrumentation.
* Servicing and operating waste water treatment plant utility equipment and support with all relevant components: includes but not limited to the dissolved air flotation system, sludge pumps, dewatering equipment, screen filters, recirculation pumps, aeration equipment, air filtration equipment, chemical feed pumps, polymer feed pumps, blowers and flow meters. As part of the WWTP team the operator / utilities mechanic will need to take daily samples and run lab test to monitor WWTP compliance with OEPA permit.
* The Waste Water Operator / Utilities Mechanic will be accountable for the reporting / operating the WWTP while the operator of record is absent on PTO, sick and through weekends.
* Ensuring that work is completed in accordance with relevant codes and proper documentation
* Supporting projects in the area of responsibility including automated controls integration.
* Troubleshooting complex technical problems to eliminate root-causes
* Completing all mandated training, internal and external, and maintaining required certifications with code changes
* Hazardous Materials Specialist - serve as site liaison in coordination with Facility ERC
* Participating in continuous improvement activities and performance teams for suggesting methods to improve processes, efficiency, quality and service
* Maintaining proper regulatory compliance of facility, equipment and behavior with regulatory agencies, including levels of ISO Systems.
The ideal candidate is preferred to have:
*Active Boiler Training Certification *Active Industrial Ammonia Refrigeration *HVAC experience *WWTP experience *3 or more years of Industrial Maintenance experience
The DANNON Company, one of the fastest growing consumer product companies in the US, is part of Groupe Danone, a world leader in the food and beverage industry. Established in the US in 1942, DANNON is America's premier fresh dairy company offering consumers a wide variety of brands and products. We are committed to bringing health to the greatest number of people across America through our product's benefits. Our corporate culture and core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and teamwork. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our products, our way of doing business and our relationships with the wider world. Most of all you can see it reflected in our culture and our people. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Stay updated with our latest job opportunities: Follow us on Facebook, http://on.fb.me/dannon-jobs
The Dannon Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Website : http://www.danone.com
ffering everyone high quality, natural food that helps to build health through all of life’s stages. Cultivating a taste for things that are good for you. Feeding young children and vulnerable people as well as those in good health. Adapting our products to all cultures. Exploring what scientific research can bring to our daily diet. This is the adventure in which Danone has chosen to participate.