The AECOM Houston office, Water and Wastewater Group, is seeking a Project Manager responsible for the planning, design and construction phases of public works projects in central Texas. The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for the following duties:
* Technical lead for multi-disciplinary teams to undertake water and wastewater treatment and pumping projects.
* Direct and manage the implementation of the project including coordination with project stakeholders, consultants, contractors and other external and internal parties to achieve project milestones.
* Prepare technical memoranda, planning studies and final design calculations, plans and specifications;
* Manage project deliverable, budgets, schedules. Ensure compliance with the companys Quality Assurance policies and procedures.
* Oversee and manage construction phases of projects to ensure works are completed in accordance with the contract documents, on time and budget;
* Ensure project work is undertaken in accordance with corporate health and safety policies and quality management systems;
* Prepare proposals and qualification documents in the interest of obtaining new assignments
* Maintain client relationships; assist in identification and pursuit of business development opportunities
Business Line Water
Position Title Project Manager - Water / Wastewater
Position Status Full-Time
What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. Its a place where you can apply your skills to some of the worlds most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. Its a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. Its what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES:
Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
* Bachelors degree in Environmental, Civil or Mechanical Engineering
* 5 years of experience
* Professional Engineer registration in Texas
* Demonstrated ability to manage projects and deliver on time and within budget
* Experience developing engineering deliverables such as engineering reports, design drawings, technical specifications, and other detailed engineering deliverables.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of local codes, development processes, and utility regulations.
* Masters degree in Chemical, Civil, or Environmental Engineering or related field.
* Experience managing water and/or wastewater pumping, treatment and conveyance projects
* Experience working with clients in both the public and private sectors;
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
State/Province/Region USA - Texas
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?