Civil Engineer - Water Treatment Plant
Our client, a Civil Engineering firm in Houston, TX, is seeking an experienced Project Manager. The ideal candidate will lead alldesign and construction administration of various Water /Wastewater Facilities and Treatment Plants.
* Proficient in all aspects of cost estimating.
* Experience in operations and ability to startup and troubleshoot equipment.
* Prepare Design Reports, feasibility studies, and preliminary engineering reports.
* Experienced in regulatory rules and standards (Texas and local jurisdictional agencies), along with approval guidelines.
* Create manpower estimates, project budgets, and managing the financial aspects of assigned engineering projects.
* Bachelors of Science degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited engineering university.
* Licensed as a Professional Engineer in Texas.
* 8 to 12 years of progressive experience municipal water and/or wastewater facilities treatment plant design.
* Strong project management and leadership skills.
* Demonstrated experience leading a multi-disciplinary team in developing conceptual, feasibility, and final designs for a wide variety of hydraulic and wastewater engineering projects
* Proficient in AUTOCAD, Microsoft EXCEL, WORD, POWERPOINT, and PROJECT.