Steve Ells, founder, chairman and co-CEO, started Chipotle with the idea that food served fast did not have to be a typical fast food experience. Today, Chipotle continues to offer a focused menu of burritos, tacos, burrito bowls (a burrito without the tortilla) and salads made from fresh, high-quality raw ingredients, prepared using classic cooking methods and served in a distinctive atmosphere. Through our vision to improve the quality of the food we serve, Chipotle is seeking better food from using ingredients that are not only fresh, but that where possible are sustainably grown and naturally raised with respect for the animals, the land, and the farmers who produce the food.
A similarly focused people culture, with an emphasis on identifying and empowering top performing employees, enables us to develop future leaders from within. Chipotle opened with a single restaurant in 1993 and currently operates over 1,200 restaurants.
Based out of our Accounting Center in Columbus, OH, the Oracle ERP Business Analyst is responsible for the daily functional support of the Oracle ERP modules. He/she consults with business users from multiple locations to develop Oracle business solutions and document business system requirements. The Analyst performs business process/requirements analysis and re-engineering, as well as module set up and configuration. He/she also coordinates and conducts unit testing and reports configuration and documentation.
In addition to following Chipotle's policies and procedures, principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining and enhancing existing accounting applications for changing business requirements such as entity additions, consolidations, multi-currency, and other issues
• Developing reports and administering Oracle's Discoverer reporting tool; includes creating custom query folders
• Managing vendors who are providing accounting services to Chipotle and resolving issues encountered involving our Oracle hosting provider
• Conducting on-going user training in addition to training during any conversion or implementation of new system
• Assisting with user access changes as needed
• Reviewing current status of system applications and preparing recommendations for system improvements; recommending patching and improvements and supporting related testing
• Translating business requirements into best fit within Oracle application, and developing processes and related documentation
• Analyzing, designing, evaluating, modifying, testing and implementing enterprise wide accounting (e.g., Oracle, Sterling) in conjunction with the IT department
• Conducting analysis of systems specifications and using analysis/diagramming tools to represent business/technical processes
• Assisting with the development of conversion and system implementation plans; preparing and obtaining approval of system and programming documentation
• Overseeing projects and ensuring they comply with project approval/prioritization processes
• Contributing to the overall strategic vision and integrating a broad range of ideas. Performing feasibility studies of potential ERP applications and preparing design proposals to reflect cost, time, and alternative actions to satisfy existing and future needs of the business; this includes Oracle upgrades, and workflow products consolidation/upgrades
• Managing projects for other accounting, tax, or finance related implementations as needed
The ideal candidate will
• Have a B.A/B.S. in Accounting with three (3) to four (4) years of relevant experience; or equivalent in education and experience
• Possess a CPA and/or MBA
• Have work experience as an Oracle Implementation Consultant
• Have experience supporting ERP applications
• Have a working knowledge of Oracle Applications preferably all of the following: GL, Assets, Payables, Purchasing, Projects, iProcurement
• Be able to manage projects
• Have knowledge of systems environment and related tools, as well as reporting applications and tools
• Have experience modifying Oracle Workflow
• Be able to create and modify reports using XML Publisher
• Possess some SQL knowledge
• Have knowledge of, and the ability to use a PC and Microsoft Office software
• Enjoy minimal travel
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Website : http://www.chipotle.com