Job Juncture, Inc
Seeking a skilled Field Service Technician or Equipment Service/Repair professional with strong hands-on mechanical aptitude with liquid handling equipment installation, troubleshooting and repair, pipefitting, electrical, or instrumentation experience, ideally in an industrial, commercial, or manufacturing plant environment. Prior exposure to water treatment, chemical handling, commercial HVAC, boilers, cooling towers, and/or capital equipment system installations is a plus. As a SENIOR EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN you will work closely with customers and Sales Account Managers in a defined territory in northern New Jersey to complete service support functions that include equipment setup, inventory control, on-site water testing and analyses, specialty chemical product evaluations and selection, and daily troubleshooting of operational issues related to water and energy utilities. You will also help your Commercial, Institutional, Manufacturing, and Light Industrial customers achieve their longer-term strategic goals of plant/facility sustainability.
Our client is the worldwide leader in technical innovation having core expertise in water, air, and energy management solutions. They promote from within and offer a wide range of career opportunities on a global basis. Due to strong profitable growth they have several expansion positions located throughout the country. PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT OTHER OPENINGS IN DIFFERENT LOCATIONS THAT MAY BE OF INTEREST!
* High School diploma required; Associates degree or Trade certification or higher preferred.
* 3 years of Plant Maintenance, Electrical/Mechanical Technician, Field Service, or Equipment Installation/Repair experience.
* Well-rounded trade skills desired, such as electrical, mechanical, pipefitting, fabrication/assembly, troubleshooting and repair of pumps, valves, piping, instrumentation, control systems, or process equipment.
* Prior experience in water treatment, chemical handling, commercial HVAC, laboratory testing, or engineering & construction is a plus, but not required.
* Knowledge or exposure to high/low pressure industrial boilers, condensers, chillers, cooling towers, heat exchangers, HVAC systems, waste treatment operations, specialty chemicals, filtration systems, ultra filtration (UF), reverse osmosis (RO), deionization (DI), sludge presses, and/or clarifiers is a plus, but not required.
* Good math skills and competency with computers.
* Excellent customer service demeanor and effective oral/written communication skills.
* Ability to adjust quickly to rapidly changing priorities and service needs.
* Valid drivers license with good driving record.
Compensation includes a very attractive base salary commensurate with experience, company vehicle, excellent benefits, and matching 401K. Local Bay Area candidates only please.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Job Juncture, Inc
Website : http://www.jobjuncture.com
With almost 1000 recruiters in over 350 locations, and thousands real, current and unique jobs, Job Juncture is your portal to one of the largest groups of recruiters in the world. Our mission is to make your job search as easy and painless as possible. Every job that is at Job Juncture is real and verified current within the most recent 30 days. Every application is read by the real human being who is working on the job applied for. We have recruiters who specialize in virtually everything, including engineering, finance, software, nursing, retail, manufacturing, legal, tax, pharmaceutical, chemical, aerospace, defense, and human resources, at all salary ranges from entry level to over $600K.