BE PART OF A GLOBAL FIRM COMMITTED TO A SUSTAINABLE WORLD
CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER - WATER / WASTEWATER PRACTICE LEAD
Water is the life source of every community, and our mission is to help preserve it by creating and maintaining safe, efficient, and sustainable water facilities and processes. Employer is working to transform the industry through some of the most complex water and wastewater projects in the world. Weve built recycled wastewater treatment plants with membrane bioreactor (MBR) technology, weve constructed advanced ultraviolet (UV) disinfection facilities, and weve used reverse osmosis (RO) processes to transform saline water into millions of gallons of clean, drinkable water.
Are you an experienced water / wastewater professional whos looking for a company that will help advance your career? Are you delivering projects now, but desire a chance to grow into business development or one day maybe operations? Employer water / wastewater practice is growing here in California, and as a result we are looking for a Client Service Manager / practice lead to join our team. If youve lead the design efforts of retrofits and upgrades to wastewater facilities and would like an opportunity to grow a practice, then we would love to hear from you. The person we seek will have good technical acumen and delivery experience in water or wastewater projects but will be someone who enjoys client service activities as well. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a team that delivers state-of-the-art facilities and has significant work in hand for years to come.
Ideally this person would be a licensed P.E. in California, but we are open to professionals from other areas, so long as you are motivated to succeed and grow. This person should have experience delivering the design elements on projects in excess of 30MM in constructed value. In this role youll partner with our business development team to identify and secure new programs. As such, experience in proposal development, client presentations and management of outside stakeholders will be instrumental to your success. The position must be in the Bay Area but we would help relocate the right individual. Knowledge of the Northern California market is highly desirable.
* 20 years of experience in wastewater design and project management
* Have supported business development activities such as proposal preparation, client meetings and presentations as well as stakeholder management.
* Experience with alternative project delivery a plus but not required
* Experience with advanced wastewater treatment methods like Membrane Bioreactors, Ultraviolet Disinfection and Reverse Osmosis would be a strong differentiator for interested candidates but is not a requirement for this position.
* Professional Engineering license required
* 4-year degree in engineering or related field
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?