Kansas City, MO, United States
Civil Engineering, Engineering, Environmental, Manager, Water Plant
Wastewater Project Manager','156451','!*!About UsAt HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. Watch our 'About Us' videoWe believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
HDR is currently in need of a Wastewater Project Manager to work as a member of our Water Business Group in Kansas City, Missouri. This position will be responsible for assisting in the growth and development of the Wastewater Market Sector in Missouri and Kansas; which includes projects such as wastewater treatment facilities, pipelines and pump stations, and master planning. Primary responsibilities include advancing business development strategies, development and pursuit of new clients and new projects, client management, project management for key projects, technical input on projects, and staff development. Collaborate with other Business Class and Marketing staff in the pursuit of new projects, taking a leadership role in selected key pursuits. Serve as client manager for key clients providing leadership in addressing client issues and coordination of multiple projects. Serve as Project Manager for key/strategic projects, provide technical input for business class, and assist in developing capabilities of Business Class staff. Oversee development and direction of key Business Class staff.*LI-BC1','!*!Required Qualifications
• BS in Civil Engineering required.• PE required• 10 years in the design of complex municipal wastewater systems.
• Strong technical background and experience in designing treatment systems and wastewater collection systems.
• Proven project leadership, project management (staffing, schedule and budget) and mentoring skills. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.• Experience with MS Office, MS Project required; SharePoint.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• Strong business development and strategic planning skills.
• Excellent team player with ability to function effectively in a variety of roles on integrated project teams.
• MS in Civil or Environmental Engineering preferred.• Preference given to local candidates
Why HDRAt HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way. ','United States-Missouri-Kansas City','','','','','','Water Treatment','Full-time','Regular','','WW Treatment and Effluent Mgmt','WW Treatment and Effluent Mgmt','Nov 15, 2019','Wastewater Project Manager
Website : http://www.hdrinc.com